A while back I discovered a site called A Story Before Bed and immediately fell in love with it! I created a free account and recorded some of the free books with my daughter as well as having my mother record a book for her. Here are the books we first recorded: What are Little Boys and Girls Made of? and Baa Baa Black Sheep read by Gianna and me and The Itsy bitsy Spider read by Grandma. Currently you can record Xander and the Wind, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Baa Baa Black Sheep and I Love Summer all for FREE!
We also recently shared on Facebook my daughter’s adorable Father’s Day gift to her Daddy. You can check it out HERE. She immediately played it for him right in bed on Father’s Day morning from my iPhone. He LOVED it!
Here’s why we all love A Story Before Bed…
- With 3 subscription levels to choose from you can record as many books as you want.
- You can record the books yourself for your children or for even more fun you can record the stories with them.
- You can have distant family members and loved ones record books for your children as well.
- Your older children who are readers can also record the stories themselves.
- The recordings can be played back on your computer, your iPhone, or your iPad as many times as you’d like.
- They can easily be shared via email and even Facebook and make very special gifts.
- For all you lucky iPad 2 owners you can now record the stories from your iPad 2.
- Even if you only have a free account they often add new books you can record for free (currently I Love Summer) and send out frequent special promotions.
- They are regularly adding new stories and upgrading the site to make the experience even better.
- The customer service is great and it is just plain fun!!!
Thanks to A Story Before Bed, one lucky Baby Coupons & Stuff reader will win the 250 book Mega Subscription!
Here is how to enter:
Open to US only Leave one comment per entry
You must do the mandatory entry! All others are extra but increase your chances of winning.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me why you would love to win this subscription and how you would use it. (Mandatory entry)
- ‘Like’ A Story Before Bed on Facebook. (1 entry) Tell them Baby Coupons & Stuff sent you!
- ‘Like’ Baby Coupons & Stuff on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Baby Coupons & Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the following message on Twitter: I want 2 #win a 250 book Mega Subscription to @AStoryBeforeBed via @BabyCouponStuff! Easy to enter! http://bit.ly/jE0EQA #giveaway #contest (1 entry – Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Just be sure to come back and leave a comment.)
- Subscribe to Baby Coupons & Stuff via email. You must activate email subscription for it to count by clicking the link in the first activation email from Feedburner Email Subscriptions. (1 entry)
- BONUS – Create a free account with A Story Before Bed and record one of the FREE books and share it on Baby Coupons & Stuff Facebook Page wall. Once you record the book and save it just post the link on my wall with any message you’d like. You can also tag A Story Before Bed in the message. In order to tag them you must first ‘like’ them, then just use the @AStoryBeforeBed to tag by choosing their page when it pops up. You can also post it on your own wall but MUST tag Baby Coupons and Stuff so I can verify. (3 entries each – please leave 3 separate comments)
I would like to thank A Story Before Bed for sponsoring this giveaway! Giveaway will end at 11:59pm EST on July 6, 2011. Winner will be selected randomly via “Pick Giveaway Winner” and will be posted on this site and notified by email. The winner will have to create the free account to A Story Before Bed and provide me with the account details (email address) so that the account can be upgraded to the Mega Subscription. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Facebook or Twitter in any way.