Whether this is your first time pregnancy or you are a seasoned mommy, you are sure to find some valuable and useful resources here. The web is filled with many great resources about pregnancy, birth and mothering but sometimes the amount of information available can be overwhelming. That is why this list was compiled for you. I’ve searched the internet to find the most valuable resources and put together an easy to use list that will take you directly to those sources. I hope you find it helpful.
FREE First Time Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Resources
- Register with Planning Family for Free Diapers, Baby Magazines, Child Safety ID Kit and much more! Plus be entered to win Free Diapers for a Year! Sign Up Here
- Free Pregnancy Calendar and other great resources from babyzone.com - Join Free Here
- Free Pregnancy Week by Week Newsletter from babycenter.com - Sign Up Free Here
- Free Birth Clubs on babycenter.com for connecting with other moms with babies at the same development stage as yours – Join Here (Stay connected here even after baby is born!)
- Create a Free Personalized Pregnancy and Baby Website at thebump.com – Start Here
- Create a Free Personal Birth Plan at BabyCenter.com - Create Your Birth Plan Here
- Free Breastfeeding Guide from WomensHealth.gov can be found here.
- 10 Free Birth Announcements from Kodak Gallery – Create Here – EXPIRED!
- 50 Free Mommy Cards from Kodak Gallery - Create Here These are so cool! Be creative and use them however you want! – EXPIRED!
- Information on how to receive a free Greetings from the President from about.com can be found here.
- Free Parenting Book – Adventures in Parenting from NICHD-National Institute of Child Health and Human Development – Order or Download Here
Newborn, Infant and Child SAFETY Resources
Recent Child and Safety Recall List plus Product Recall Finder from babycenter.com can be found here.
Free Retrofit Kit with free cord stops, tassels and tie-down devices and a safety brochure with retro fit instructions to help prevent cord accidents from the Window Covering Safety Council can be ordered by clicking on the order link on their homepage here.
Information on protecting your baby from lead poisoning can be found on kidshealth.org here.
- Child Passenger Safety Information and Guide from NHTSA-National Highway Traffic Safety Administration can be found here.
- More Child Passenger Safety Tips and Tools for keeping baby and child passengers safe from SeatCheck.org.
- A large list of Free Safety Publications on topics ranging from Internet Safety to Abduction can be found at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at missingkids.com here. These can be downloaded FREE and some can be mail ordered as well.
Know of any great free resources for new moms I may have missed? Share with us in the comments and I’ll add it to the list!