Cute-Ecakes and Moms with Voices Media are proud to present the Grand Event! (Yes- $1000.00)
- The Grand Event Cash Giveaway will run from Wednesday, February 15th (12:00AM) to Wednesday, February 29th (11:59PM).
- This event will have TONS of participating blogs, therefore TONS of followers for you, AND the chance to host a H-U-G-E giveaway on your blog!
- Our goal is to give away $1000 in PayPal Cash!
- The participation fee for this event is $11.00. This fee will be used towards the grand prize, and blogger prize! (Read more below!)
- Your entry- Your choice! Choose from GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, RSS, whatever you’d like!
- I will provide a complete post code, including Rafflecopter and Buttons. A few days prior to the start of the event, I will send out a complete code. Just copy/paste and schedule it to go live at midnight on 2/15!
The Grand Event Grand Prize
- The GOAL for this event is a $1000 prize
- The actual prize will depend upon participation! (Only 11 spots left)
- I will announce the Grand Prize amount in our Facebook Group on 2/8!!
For an added incentive to spread the word, we’ve added a blogger prize! There are TONS of ways to enter, and we’ve tried to make it as easy for you as possible!
- ONE WINNER- will receive $50 Paypal Cash
- ONE WINNER- will participate in the event for FREE!
- Post to your blog- You will find a complete code to copy HERE
- Tweet- Daily!
- Post to Facebook
- Enter on the Rafflecopter form HERE!!
- BONUS!!! – Get another entry for everyone you refer that signs up!
Sign Up NOW!
- Sign up’s will run from January 3rd – February 10th!
- Please remit your PayPal payment to email@example.com (gift!) and include your blog URL in the notes.
- Fill out THIS FORM to sign up! Put Baby Coupons & Stuff as the blog that referred you!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours that your form and payment have been received.
- Request to join the Facebook Group for this event HERE.
- Complete post code and Rafflecopter form will be sent out no later than February 12, and you will receive a reminder- February sounds far off!